Monday, February 28, 2011

For this weeks iheartfaces challenge you had to take a picture a part of the body..hands..feet..etc




I snapped this pic of my husband and daughter-my little girl loves playing with her daddy's hands.

For years I have always loved my husbands hands..there worn and knicked up...but to me those are hands of a hard working family man who takes care of us. He is one amazing man and I am so thankful to have him and our little girl in my life!




When I look at this picture I adore how those strong hands are being so gentle with Addison's lil hands. He is always so careful with her.

3 comments:

  1. Very moving! I love how you focused on family! So important! <3's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! She's so luck to have such a wonderful Daddy! Great capture Kristi.

    ReplyDelete