Friday, May 28, 2010

Exciting

I am so excited that everything is falling together so well!! I hope it stays this way.  I am completely in love with photography, I always have been.  I am so blessed to be able to have my own photography business..Yes it's small right now, but everyone has to start somewhere!! Even if it stays small...I am happy with it!!


This past weekend I had the privilege of styling my cousins hair, doing her makeup and taking her pictures for her Senior Prom!  I had a blast!!

( CLICK ON PHOTOS TO ENLARGE THEM )
Only took two hours to do her hair...lol ahhhh She hung in there, I know her head hurt afterwards...sorry sweetie!! I am a little heavy handed....;)

She was and is so beautiful!! I am so proud of her, graduation is right around the corner!! She is getting ready to take on life full force!! I know she will do well with whatever she decides to do.
Congratulations to you Sarah and all of the Class Of  "2010"
Love you girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment